The Most Amazing Wedding Decoration Ideas
"There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage" Martin Luther
The wedding day is the event, about which every girl dreams since childhood. Being little girls, we imagine how the things will happen that day, what dress will be on us and what our bridegroom will look like. With the course of time, many things change and transform. Some of us don’t want to put on that huge white dress and gather a crowd of relatives any more, but still, we want this day to be special.
Wedding decorations are such an important part of your special day as the dress, place and food. That’s why if you want to get the wedding of your dreams, don’t ignore this point. First, try to understand what exactly you want and then, bring your wedding decoration ideas to life. We would like to offer you several creative ideas, which you can use for your wedding. So, let’s see.
1. To decorate the walls of the hall, where your wedding takes place, wedding posters can be used. There are many things that can be depicted on them, for example, wedding vows, some jokes or witty quotes, connected to marriage, the photos of the objects, which have to do with the theme of the wedding. One more nice idea is to make posters of your favorite common photos. In such a way, you will show your love story to all the guests and recollect those pleasant moments yourselves.
2. The other way to use your photos at the wedding is to put them in beautiful frames (though, the frames aren’t obligatory) and place them around the hall or, if you have a garden or open-air wedding, find a place for them near other pieces of wedding décor.
3. If the ceremony takes place in the evening, the accent on lights will make it as if you are in fairytale. The lights as a part of wedding reception decorations fit both restaurant and open air weddings and can be used in dozens of different ways.
4. Flowers aren’t only used for bride’s bouquet, arch and center pieces. For example, it’s possible to make flower curtains or create flower sculptures.
5. Create a seating board so that your guests see where they are supposed to sit and place it near the entrance to the reception zone. This method is much more stylish and convenient that the well-known escort cards. Moreover, you can show your creativity and create not a board but, for example, a lace rope with the necessary information.
6. Colorful tissue-paper pom-poms are a rather cheap way to make your wedding bright. They look gorgeous in garden or backyard weddings, but can be also used for more formal ones. However, if you decide to use them, take care that their quantity is enough. When there are too little pom-poms, the effect is lost. It’s also possible to make all the pom-poms of the same color or combine two colors. They will look wonderful anyway.
7. Substitute the traditional wedding arch with something more original. For example, use a chalkboard backdrop, where you can write your names or wedding vows. Moreover, you can ask your guests to add their notes there. After the wedding, this board will remain a good recollection about your wedding day.
8. Reshape the table numbers. Instead of popular cards with beautiful fonts, invent your personal way of showing the table number. You can make the table numbers in the forms of birds, flowers, butterflies and whatever you want. One more nice idea is to use 3d table numbers.
9. You know that candles are rather widely used wedding decorations, especially if the ceremony is in the evening. Go farther and place the candles into lanterns. In such a way, you will be sure that no one of your guests will get injured and, at the same time, such a decoration will look more original. It’s also possible to make these lanterns a part of a composition, to which you can also add flowers, petals or other elements of your wedding.
10. If you need rustic wedding decorations, we have one very romantic idea for you. Carve your initials, wedding date or love words on branches or pieces of wood, just like you did being teenagers, and make them a part of the design, which will surely add warmth to the ceremony.
11. Make the aisle runner full of love messages. Choose a special material or a chalkboard roll and write the messages right there. It can be a message from a bridegroom to bride or vice versa. It’s also wonderful to ask your guests to write some warm words there. 12) We have got accustomed that at weddings chairs are decorated with tissue or flowers. However, there are many other ways to do it. We like the following three methods.
a) Ones of the easy and cheap wedding decorations for chairs are ribbons. You just need to choose the color and tie or attach them to the top of the chairs along your aisle. They will wave in the wind if you have an outdoor wedding and it will look very beautiful.
b) Wreaths are also a good way to decorate chairs. However, we advise you not to use simple floral wreaths, but to create something special. For example, make a heart-shaped wreath of unusual materials.
c) It can sound strange but lace is also a wonderful material for chair décor. Just invent a nice method how to arrange it and you will see that all your guests like it.
You should also take into account that wedding table decorations need to be well combined with the chairs. That’s why, if you, for example, choose lace, add some lace details to the tablecloth or center pieces.
So, now you have some ideas of how to make your wedding original and creative. In addition, don’t forget about diy wedding decorations. You know that no one can create the wedding of your dreams instead of you. That’s why, don’t afraid of trying to do something with your own hands. We are sure that you will discover your creative talents and make your wedding the most memorable event not only in your life, but also in all your guests’ ones.